Sitting and eating
Calla is quite a good sitter these days. She does tip over sometimes, mostly if she's craning her neck to see what the kitties are up to. But this new stage is great, since she will happily sit and play by herself for minutes on end. She's quite pleased to sit with her odds and ends in a bowl and carefully pull each one out. This activity can last an amazingly long time!
(It is Sunday...Papa dressed her).
"Now, where is my blue block? I could have sworn I saw it in here earlier..."

"Now, where is my blue block? I could have sworn I saw it in here earlier..."

Mealtime is still fun. Calla's first and longtime favorite food - bananas - has now become the first food she has clearly and decidedly rejected. We've been working on getting her to try to feed herself. So far the only thing she can really manage is a rice cracker. Once she gets a hold of hit, she does not let go (until she's just left with mush in her little fisty, and isn't too sure how to get it in her mouth).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home